- “Amla” (Emblica officinalis)
- “Haritaki” (Terminalia chebula)
- “Vibhitaki” (Terminalia belerica)
- Cleanses & tonifies the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Blood cleanser.
- High anti-oxidant quality
- Decrease weight.
- Treatment for various form of cancer.
Benefits of Triphala
(A) Digestive System:
- Acidity-It helps to get relief from acidity.
- Loss of appetite – It helps in promoting the decreased appetite.
- Abdominal pain- Triphala is very effective in providing relief from pain in the abdomen.
- Constipation -Triphala is extremely beneficial in treating the constipation.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)- Triphala is considered the best remedy in treating IBS.
- Digestive disturbances- Triphala helps in regularizing the digestive tract and also helps in maintaining the normal peristaltic movements.
- Liver problems-Triphala promotes the secretion of liver that helps in aiding the proper digestion.
(B) Cardiovascular system
- High blood pressure or hypertension- Triphala is helpful in releasing this spasm facilitating the easy flow of blood through them.
- High cholesterol- Triphala is very helpful in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Atherosclerosis – it is a condition in which that is accumulation of plaque the in arteries in which the blood is supplied to the various parts of the body.
- Fluctuating heart rate -Triphala has known properties by which it is very supportive in maintaining the normal rythymicity of the heart.
- Anemia- Triphala is now been established to help in production of red blood cells that get depleted in case of anemia.
(C) Respiratory system
- Respiratory infection – Triphala acts as a powerful security checker and does not let any foreign particle to invade in the body and if by chance it gets into body, it strongly acts on it to eradicate that particle thereby protecting our body with its harmful after effects.
- Cough and cold- Triphala is very supportive in curbing any kind of infection in the body thereby it is helpful in withholding the conditions like cough and cold as it is also helpful in countering allergies.
- Accumulated mucus in the lungs and chest -Triphala is very helpful in expelling out the extra amount of mucus that somehow gets accumulated in the chest and forms the grounds of infection.
(D) Nervous system
- Brain enhancer- Triphala is supposed to increase the mental ability as well as improves the concentration levels in the brain.
- Nervine weakness- Triphala also stimulates our nervous system to make it perform to the optimized levels.
- Eye tonic -Triphala is considered as one of the most powerful eye tonic and helps in curing any kind of eye related problem..
- Head ache – Triphala is highly recommended in the chronic as well as acute headaches.
- Fatigue -Triphala energizes the body. It eradicates all the lactic acid formed in the body which is the main cause of the fatigue in the body.
(E) Urinary system
- Urinary tract infection -Triphala is extremely helpful treating any kind of urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Dysurea -Dysurea is a condition in which the urination is painful. Triphala is helpful in maintaining the normalcy in urination eases the urine flow outside the body.
(F) Reproductive system
- Male reproductive system- Triphala is helpful in increasing the energies of the body and also augments the endurance. It helps in increases the sperm count and enhances the quality of the sperms.
- Female reproductive system- Triphala is extremely beneficial in treating diseases like dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, irregular menses, leucorrhea, vaginal dryness, excess bleeding etc.
(G) General body
- Anti-oxidant – Triphala is one of the powerful antioxidant.Triphala has a unique properties by which it is has the affinity to scavenges free radicals. .
- Diabetes – Triphala stimulates the beta cells of islet of langerhans present in pancreas to release the proper amount of insulin, a hormone that is required to regulate the blood sugar levels.
- Skin -Triphala not only makes a healthy skin but is also helpful in treating the various skin related ailments. It prevents appearance of early ageing sign i.e. wrinkles on the skin and is also very helpful in reducing the dark circles.
- Immunity- Triphala is extremely beneficial in increasing the immunity in the body and also helps in fighting any kind of infection that occurs in the body. It is helpful in production of various anti-bodies.
- Obesity- Triphala regularizes the digestive system so that proper absorption takes place in the body.
- Cancer -Triphala is highly effective in treating the cancer. It does not let the abnormal division of the cells making them to perform normally.
- Inflammation- Triphala is highly effective is reducing any kind of edematous growth internally as well as externally.
Description: Triphala is a 100% Natural made up of Certified Organic Herbals which Cleanses & tonifies the gastro-intestinal tract, Blood cleanser, High anti-oxidant quality, Decrease weight, Treatment for various form of cancer. This herb is a good source of vitamin C. Triphala,basically originated in India can be called as a complete body cleanser. The fruits, Harada, Amla, and Bihara, relate to the three sections or ‘humors’ of Indian medicine. Harada, which is bitter tasting, is best known for its laxative qualities as well as being an astringent and antispasmodic. Amla, which is high in Vitamin C (20 times more than citrus fruit) is sour tasting and is considered good for inflammation of the stomach and intestines.
40gm Pouch, 80 gm Pouch